Disable the security image and security questions
New users are normally prompted to choose a security image and security questions during initial sign in. If you have enabled self-service registration, you'll need to disable these options.
- In the Admin Console, go to Settings > Customization.
- In the Optional User Account Fields area, click Edit.
- In the Security image list, select Disabled.
- Click Save.
- Go to Security > Authentication.
- Select Legacy Policy, click Edit, and scroll down to Account Recovery.
- Clear the Security question check box under the Additional self-service recovery option.
- Click Update Policy.
- Repeat steps 6 to 8 for the Active Directory and Default policies.