Enable group import from provisioning-enabled apps
Group import is enabled by default. You cannot edit the memberships of these imported groups.
- In the Admin Console, go to Settings > Features.
- Select Selective App Import Platform.
- Click Applications.
- Select a provisioning enabled application.
- Click the Provisioning tab and select Integration in the SETTINGS list.
- Click Edit
- Select the Import Groups check box if it is not enabled by default.
- Click Save.
After a successful import, Okta scans for new users, new groups, or changes to existing user profiles or group memberships. If any of these are detected, Okta automatically sends an email to designated administrators detailing the number of users and groups scanned, added, updated, or removed during the import.