Remove attribute mapping when it's no longer required.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Profile Editor.
- Optional. Select Okta, Apps, Directories, or Identity Providers in the Filters list to filter the list of apps.
- Select Mappings for the app, directory, or identify provider and select Configure User mappings if a list appears.
- Delete the attribute.
The attribute label changes to Choose an attribute or enter an expression.
- Optional. Repeat step 4 to remove additional mappings.
- Optional. Click Save Mappings and Apply updates now.