Allow users to edit attributes
Making some Okta sourced attributes editable lets users keep specific attributes current.
In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Profile Editor.
- Click Profile for the user type.
- In the Attributes area, click information for the attribute that you want to edit.
- Select one of these options in the User permission list:
- Hide: Select this option to hide the attribute field from the user.
- Read Only: Select this option to make the attribute field read only.
- Read-Write: Select this option to make attribute field editable.
- In the Source priority list, choose Inherit from Okta.
- Click Save Attribute.