Delete the Okta Verify app from an Android device
If you want to delete Okta Verify from your device, first remove Okta Verify from the Okta End-User Dashboard Settings page, then remove all the accounts from your app, and finally remove the app:
- From a browser, open your Okta End-User Dashboard.
- Go to Remove Okta Verify. (for some users this is ), and tap or click
- On the device, open Okta Verify and tap the menu Settings.
- Delete all accounts from the app.
- Close the app.
- Locate the Okta Verify icon, long-press it, and tap Uninstall.