Delete the Okta Verify app from a macOS device
You can delete the Okta Verify app from your macOS device at any time.
Remove all accounts from Okta Verify before uninstalling Okta Verify.
- Open Okta Verify and remove all accounts from the app.
- Close the app.
- As applicable, complete one of the following:
- Long-press the Okta Verify icon, and then tap x.
- Drag the Okta Verify icon to the trash.
- Optional. Confirm that Okta Verify was deleted from the device:
- In a browser, go to the Okta End-User Dashboard.
- Click your username at the top-right of the screen, and then click Settings.
- In the Security Methods (or Extra Verification) section, under Okta Verify, verify that the applicable device is not listed. If it is, click Remove.
See Remove an account from Okta Verify on macOS devices.