See Okta Verify account details on Android devices
On the Account details page, you can check what Okta Verify authentication options are set up for your account.
Okta Verify features are available based on configurations made by your organization.
When you sign in to your app accounts protected by Okta, you can confirm your identity with Okta Verify in different ways. To find out what authentication options are available to you, open Okta Verify and tap your account. On the Account details page, the enabled security methods have a checkmark.
In this example, you can sign in with Okta Verify in three ways:
- Authentication Code: You use this option when you select Okta Verify > Or enter code or Enter a code on the sign-in page.
- Push Notification: You use this option when you select Okta Verify > Send Push or Get a push notification on the sign-in page.
- Okta FastPass*: You use this option when you select Use Okta FastPass or Sign in with Okta FastPass on the sign-in page. With this option, you don’t have to provide a password to access your account securely.
* Note for administrators: This feature is only available on Okta Identity Engine.
Note for admins: These tasks are only for Okta Identity Engine.
- Set up Okta FastPass
- Set the default Okta FastPass account
- Enable biometrics
- Disable biometrics
- Fix account issues