Manage Okta Verify accounts on Windows devices
After the initial setup of Okta Verify on your Windows device, you can add new accounts or remove accounts that you no longer need.
Note for administrators: Okta Verify for Windows is only available on Okta Identity Engine.
Okta Verify features are available based on configurations made by your organization.
- Add an account to Okta Verify by using a sign-in URL on Windows devices
- Add an account to Okta Verify by accessing an Okta-protected app on Windows devices
- Sign in with Okta FastPass on Windows devices
- Set a default Okta FastPass account on Windows devices
- Re-enroll an Okta Verify account on Windows devices
- Remove an account from Okta Verify on Windows devices