Add Access Gateway to Windows DNS
Windows is the DNS provider for Access Gateway. You can use Windows DNS Manager to perform common administrative tasks.
To add a Windows DNS entry for an Access Gateway instance:
- Sign in to your Windows server.
- Start the DNS Manager application.
- Select your domain (for example, idaasgateway.net).
- Click Action > New Host (A or AAAA).
- Enter appropriate values for name (FQDN or fully qualified domain name) and IP address. For example:
- IP Address: IP Address of Access Gateway instance.
- Click Add Host.
- Exit Windows DNS manager.