Add an Okta bookmark application
This topic describes how to create an Okta bookmark application.
Create a Bookmark App integration
- Instructions vary based on your Okta org:
- In the General Settings step, enter values for these fields:
- Application label: This is the name that appears to the user in their Okta org.
- URL: The fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the application. This URL must be resolvable inside and outside the network. In the SAML pass through reference architecture, this would be https://app.mycompany.com.
- Click Done. The Assignments tab opens and the application appears on it.
- Assign individual users or a group that you created in the Add an Okta org group step.
- Click Done.