Test the Oracle AccessGate integration
The following steps assign the application to a test account and then execute the application to verify basic functionality.
- Assign the application
- Sign in to your Okta tenant as administrator.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click the name of the newly added header application.
- Select the Assignments tab.
- Select Assign > Assign To People.
- Select an appropriate user and click Assign.
Testing is typically initially done using the same user who is associated with administering Access Gateway
- Click Done.
- Execute the Application
Return to the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
On the row representing the newly added app, select one of Goto application > IDP Initiated or Goto application > SP Initiated.
- Verify the resulting page displays as expected.
- Close the results page.