Attributes are used to pass information from Access Gateway to the back end protected web resource using header fields. Oracle Agile PLM applications require the REMOTE-USER attribute but can take advantage of other attributes.
During this task we will confirm required attributes and add any additional attributes.
Confirm the attributes match those required by the Oracle Agile PLM application.
Use the edit () icon to modify the name and other values associated with this attribute as required.
- Add any additional attributes, then click Next to continue.
Add or modify any required attributes. See Application attributes for more information on the attribute options.
Manage app attributes
You can add, delete, and modify app attributes.
|To add an attribute, click the plus icon.|
|To delete an attribute, select its row and click the delete icon|
|To modify an existing attribute, select its row and click Edit.|
For example, to add an attribute:
- Click the (+) icon
- Select a Data Source from the dropdown list.
- Select a Field.
- Choose to make the attribute type either a Header or a Cookie from the Type dropdown list.
- Enter a Name for the attribute, based on the value expected by the legacy application.
- Click Okay when the attribute is complete.