Download log files
Access Gateway enables you to download log files to a local disk.
A minimum of two gigabytes of free disk space is required to download log files.
- Go to the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Select the Logs tab.
- Select the Log Storage pane.
- Select the Download pane.
- Use the date picker to select the date or date range for the log events you want to download. If you receive an insufficient space error, select a smaller date range or configure a log forwarder.
- Click Prepare download.
- When Access Gateway indicates that the download is ready, click Download to download the log file.