Access Gateway logs can be downloaded and reviewed locally.
During this task we will download logs to a local disk.
To download logs:
- Navigate to your Access Gateway instance.
- Select the Logs tab.
- Select the Log Storage pane.
- In the Download pane, using the date picker select a date for the download.
- Click Prepare download.
You can click Cancel at any time to cancel the preparation or download of a log.
Depending on the number of Access Gateway instances and other factors, the preparation of the download may take several minutes.
- Click Download to download the generated log file. Click Delete to cancel.
- Navigate to location where the log file was downloaded and extract the contents as required.
A minimum of 2GB of free disk is required to download logs. See About logging storage for instructions on examining log storage.