Reset Access Gateway and verify configuration
To reset the Access Gateway instance, sign in to the Access Gateway Management console using the following credentials:
oag login (username): oag-mgmt
At the command line main menu:
- Select 5 System.
- Select 7 - Reset.
- Select Y to clear the configuration.
- Select Y to initialize the system.
The instance will pause for 1-2 minutes during reset.
After the system is successfully initialized, press any key to return to the menu.
- Press x to return to the main menu.
- Select 1 - Network .
- Select 2 - Test network configuration. Okta Access Gateway attempts to contact www.okta.com and reports any errors.
- Select 7 - Connectivity test. Enter www.okta.com as host and 443 as port.
- Confirm that the connection was successful.