Reset Access Gateway and verify configuration
To reset the Access Gateway instance:
- Sign in to the Access Gateway Management console using the Default credentials.
- Select 5 System.
- Select 7 - Reset.
- Select Y to clear the configuration.
- Select Y to initialize the system.
The instance pauses for a few minutes during reset.
When the initialization is complete, use any key to return to the menu.
- Use x to return to the main menu.
- Select 1 - Network .
- Select 2 - Test network configuration. Okta Access Gateway attempts to contact www.okta.com and reports any errors.
- Select 7 - Connectivity test. Enter www.okta.com for the host and 443 for the port.
- Confirm that the connection was successful.