Install and configure Microsoft Azure Command-Line Interface
You can use the Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI) to perform various tasks when you deploy Access Gateway to a Microsoft Azure environment. The CLI lets you accomplish some tasks much faster than using other methods, including some tasks that the Microsoft Azure GUI doesn't support.
Ensure that you have:
- A Microsoft Azure account
- Access to a supported environment (for example, Windows, Linux, or macOS).
- Navigate to the Microsoft Azure CLI overview page.
- From the Download section, select an appropriate environment.
- Follow the appropriate instructions to download and install the Azure CLI to your environment.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Azure environment:az login
- The Microsoft Azure sign-in page opens. Sign in using appropriate credentials.
- On success, the console displays your account details, including your subscriptions.