Import an OVA to OCI
During this task we will import an OCI image.
To Import the OVA:
- In the Oracle Cloud Console, navigate to Compute > Custom Images.
- Click Import image.
- In the Import Image dialog box:
Field Value NAME Any appropriate name OPERATING SYSTEM Linux
- Select Import from Object storage bucket.
- From the Bucket in ... dropdown, select the bucket created in Upload an OVA to an OCI storage bucket.
- From the Object dropdown select the uploaded OVA.
- Click Import Image.
- Wait while the image is imported.
To import OVA
At the time of this writing import of OVA at the command line level was not supported by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.