Reset Access Gateway command line
You can reset the Access Gateway Management console. To do so, you must use the command line to open a Secure Shell (SSH) connection to the new instance:
ssh oag-mgmt@admin oag-mgmt@... password:OktaMgmt@123 Password: <default-password>
See About Access Gateway default credentials for more information on default credentials in Access Gateway.
Reset the gateway
At the command line main menu:
- Enter 5 - System.
- Enter 7 - Reset.
- Enter Y to clear the configuration.
- Enter Y to initialize the system.
The instance may pause for 1-2 minutes during reset.
After the system is initialized successfully, press any key to return to the menu.
- Enter x to return to the main menu.
- Enter 1 - Network.
- Enter 2 - Test network configuration. Okta Access Gateway attempts to contact www.okta.com and report any errors.
- Enter 7 - Connectivity test. Enter www.okta.com as host and 443 as port.
- Confirm that the connection was successful.