Access Gateway supports a number of sample and generic application types. The, Access Gateway supports two generic applications header and kerberos based.
- Add a generic header application - Demonstrates header applications that don't require specific settings. Access Gateway provides SSO using HTTP headers to this application.
- Add Kerberos application - Demonstrates the process of adding a Kerberos based application.
- Add portal application - Demonstrates the process of adding a portal based application which uses access policy to redirect requests to various backends based on policy assignment.
- Add SAML pass-through application - Demonstrates the process of adding a SAML pass though application, including both Access Gateway and Okta org requirements.
- Add WebSocket based application - Demonstrates how to add an application which includes WebSocket support.