Configure and manage high availability
Available since Access Gateway version 2020.02.1
Configure high availability by performing the following tasks:
- Configure worker nodes: Configure worker nodes to handle requests.
- Configure admin node: Configure admin node. Generate a token the worker node uses to interface with the admin node.
- Reset keys: Access Gateway is configured with a default set of keys, which must be reset on nodes used for high availability.
Manage high availability by performing the following tasks:
- Check high availability status: Examine the status of all nodes in a high availability cluster.
- Listing nodes: List all currently configured nodes.
- Remove node: Remove a worker from a high availability cluster.
- Synchronize worker: Force the synchronization of a worker that was offline or unreachable during a previous update.
Access Gateway high availability FAQs