Troubleshoot administer log forwarding
No message delivered
The Syslog server shows no messages on valid log forwarder definition.
- Forwarder was configured on the wrong feed.
- IP or Port mismatch.
- Firewall or routing preventing interaction between Access Gateway and logging server.
- The selected feed emits events for the intended area. See General Log Format for examples of message types by feed.
- The IP address and port configured for the log forwarded match those for defined syslog server.
- Network connectivity is working.
- Sign in the Access Gateway Command Line Console.
- Select 1- Network.
- Select 2-Ping.
- Enter the IP address of the logging server.
- Confirm that Access Gateway can successfully reach the logging server.