Reset Access Gateway and verify configuration
To reset the Access Gateway instance:
- Sign in to the Access Gateway Management console using the Default Access Gateway credentials.
- Select 5 System.
- Select 7 - Reset.
- Select Y to clear the configuration.
- Select Y to initialize the system. The instance pauses for a short time during the reset.
- When the initialization is complete, press any key to return to the menu.
- Reboot Access Gateway after you complete the reset. See the Reboot section of System menu for instructions.
- Use x to return to the main menu.
- Select 1 - Network .
- Select 2 - Test network configuration. Okta Access Gateway attempts to contact www.okta.com and reports any errors.
- Select 7 - Connectivity test. Enter www.okta.com for the host and 443 for the port.
- Confirm that the connection was successful.