During this task you will removed temporary resources.
Always ensure that all cluster members are up and functioning as expected before removing temporary resources.
Consider retaining the temporary (primary) disk until all cluster members are tested and proven ready for use.
- Sign in or return to the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- From the menu, select All Services.
- Search for Virtual Machines.. Alternatively, you can also select Virtual Machines from the favorites list.
- Click the name of the VM used to house the temporary disk.
- Click Stop. Wait for the VM to terminate.
- Click Delete.