Manage access control application policy
Use Access Gateway to configure one or more access policies per application. Policies are applied to URL resources within an application and you can set them to allow or deny:
- Access to an application by any authenticated user (default).
- No authentication access (to anyone) for an application.
- Specific users to access an application.
- Specific groups to access an application.
- Access to an application based on any IdP user profile attribute.
- Granular access based on application URLs or deep links.
- Custom access based on advanced configuration.