Automatically update user attributes
Okta updates a user’s attributes in the downstream application when an app integration is assigned.
After the app integration is assigned to the user, any changes made to the Okta user profile automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the downstream application.
In the Admin Console, go to .
- Enter the app integration name in the Search field.
- Click the app integration name and click the Provisioning tab.
- Select To App in the Settings list.
- Click Edit in the Provisioning to App area.
- Click Enable for the Update User Attributes option and click Save.