Meta Work Accounts
Follow this guide to configure provisioning for Meta Work Accounts.
- Import new users
- Import profile updates
- Import user schema
- Push new users
- Push profile updates
- Push user deactivation
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Click Add Application.
- Search for Meta Work Accounts, and then click Add.
- Go to the Provisioning tab, and then click Configure API Integration.
- Select Enable API integration, and then click Authenticate with Meta Work Accounts. A new window with your Meta Work Accounts organization opens.
- To allow Okta to use the API on your behalf, click Add to Work Accounts, and then enter your administrator credentials.
- After your new application is configured, click Save and then close the window.
- After Okta obtains the access token and the Meta Work window closes, click Test API Credentials to verify the token.
- Click Save.
- Select To App in the left panel, and then select the provisioning features that you want to enable. Click Save.
Meta Work Accounts supports User's Schema Discovery, so that you can add extra attributes to a user's profile.
In the Admin Console, go to .
- Select the Apps filter, and then select your app in the list.
- Check the list of the attributes. If you don't find what you need, click Add Attribute to display a list of extended attributes.
- Select the attributes that you want to add, and then click Save.
You can import user attribute values from and push values to Meta Work Accounts.
By default, Okta populates the user's Location with comma-separated address properties (street, city, state, and so on). If this behavior doesn’t fit your needs, you can add a Location field to AppUser through Schema Discovery.
- Click Refresh Attribute List.
- Find the Location field in the list of attributes, and then add it to the AppUser profile.
- Map the Location field from Okta to Meta Work Accounts. For example: user.city>location