HealthInsight audits an org's security settings and suggests tasks that improve security posture. Admins can do the following tasks, depending on their role:
- View a list of complete, incomplete, or dismissed tasks.
- Review detailed recommendations from Okta based on the org’s current security settings.
- Go directly to security settings to update the configuration.
- Dismiss tasks so they don't appear incomplete.
Tasks are automatically marked as complete by HealthInsight when admins have addressed them in the Admin Console.
You can access HealthInsight from these locations:
- The HealthInsight link in the Admin Console.
In the Admin Console, go to .
HealthInsight admin roles and permissions
|View HealthInsight status
|Dismiss security tasks and recommendations