Configure Universal Directory mappings
This part of the Configuring Inbound SAML workflow (LINK) is optional.
Inbound SAML works with the Universal Directory (UD) that is set up for your organization. You can customize UD mappings for each identity provider.
Before you begin
Complete these tasks before you configure UD mappings:
The Edit Profile and Edit Mappings options are not available in the SSO and Legacy SSO 2013 editions of the platform.
Start this task
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Identity Providers.
- Find the IdP that you want to map, and then click Configure > Edit Profile and Mappings.
- Click Add Attribute to add to the default custom attributes list.
- Click an existing attribute to edit its information.
- Click Map Attributes to customize the mapping between the IdP and Okta.