Apply your theme to Okta pages
After you set your theme, you can apply it to Okta-hosted sign-in and error pages and to the End-User Dashboard.
When end users attempt to sign in to your applications, they're redirected to an Okta-hosted sign-in page. If an error occurs while they're signing in, Okta displays a default error page. When they sign in successfully, end users see a dashboard where they can securely access their applications.
You must be a super admin, org admin, or customizations admin (custom) to use Branding.
- Set a theme for your org.
- Optional. If you’ve already used the code editors for the sign-in page and error pages but want to use custom branding instead, go to the editor pages and click Reset to default. Customizations that you made with the code editors will overwrite branding for those pages.
Apply your theme
- In the Admin Console, go to Customizations > Branding.
- In the Pages panel, click Edit for the page that you want to customize.
- Optional. In the Base style panel, select options to preview the modifications to your brand theme.
Optional. For sign-in or error pages, select the Code editor toggle.
You must associate the brand with a custom domain to use the code editor. For more information, see Customize the Okta-hosted error pages.