Give access to Okta Support
Giving administrator access to Okta Support allows them to sign in to your org and troubleshoot issues. Super admins can grant this access for 8 hours or for additional 24-hour increments.
- In the Admin Console, go to Settings > Account.
- In the Give Access to Okta Support section, click Edit.
- Set the option Okta Support access to Enabled.
- Click Save. Okta Support now has 8 hours of administrator access to your org.
- To extend Okta Support's access by 24 hours, click Edit, and then click Extend access by 1 day.
- To end Okta Support's access before the expiration, click Edit, and then set the option to Disabled.