Remove Integrated Windows Authentication routing rules
Before you upgrade to Identity Engine, make a note of your Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) routing rules and then remove them.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Click IWA.
- Make a note of your IWA routing rule. You need this information if a rollback is required later.
- A Failed to update OIE upgrade state error appears for the org superuser. Click Dismiss.
- From the Active drop-down menu, click .
- Repeat this procedure for any other IWA rules.