Configure all aspects of the user experience, from how you manage the org as an admin to how users interact with resources managed by Okta.
- Account settings
- Manage org account settings, designate points of contact for technical support, and configure client-based rate limiting.
- Set a theme for your org and apply it to Okta pages and communication.
- Email and SMS
- Customize the notifications that Okta sends to users for account maintenance and MFA verification.
- Edit user account management settings like display language and JIT provisioning, and set up custom sign-in, sign-out, and error pages.
- End-User Dashboard
- Design the layout for the new dashboard and set policies to manage its access.
- Okta Browser Plugin
- Configure the Okta Browser Plugin so users can automatically sign in to apps that don’t support SAML.
- Registration of end users
- Create profile enrollment policies to handle self-service registration and progressive enrollment for new users.
- Self-service and beta features
- Bypass Okta Support and turn on self-service Early Access features for your org.