Campaign Summary report
Use this report to see high-level configurations and status of access certification campaigns. For example, you can review the types of resources covered in each campaign and its completion percentage, among other data points. See Access Certifications.
Before you begin
- You are signed in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- You have completed access certification campaigns. See Create campaigns.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
- In the Admin Console, go to Reports > Reports.
- In the Access Certification Campaigns section click Campaign Summary.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Select one of the following fields, choose an operator, and then enter an appropriate value:
|Campaign name||Enter the name of the campaign to include or exclude.|
|Campaign started||Select a date if the operator is before or after.|
|Campaign ended||Select a date if the operator is before or after.|
|Resource type||Select the type of resource reviewed.|
|Percentage completed||Enter a number from 1 to 100.|
- Optional. Click Add Filter to add more filters, or click X to remove a filter.
- Click Apply to view the report.