Installing and configuring the RADIUS Agent overview
The Okta RADIUS server agent can be installed on Windows and Linux servers.
For more information see:
Configuring Integrations typically requires several steps. Each agent has specific instructions.
- Configure Factor enrollment
Most RADIUS applications support multifactor authentication.
Individual application support different factor sets. If you have not done so already, enable multifactor authentication for your users:
- Sign in to your Okta tenant as an administrator.
- Navigate to Security > Authenticators.
- Add any additional required multifactor policies. For complete details see, Multifactor Authentication.
- Create an application.
- Install and configure the RADIUS agent.