Install and configure the RADIUS Agent
The Okta RADIUS server agent can be installed on Windows and Linux servers.
For more information see:
Configuring integrations typically requires several steps. Each agent has specific instructions. In general:
- Configure factor enrollment. Most RADIUS applications support multifactor authentication. Individual applications support different factor sets. If you have not done so already, enable multifactor authentication for your users:
- Sign in to your Okta tenant as an administrator.
- Navigate to Security > Authenticators.
- Add any additional required multifactor policies. For complete details, see Multifactor Authentication.
- Create an application.
- Install and configure the RADIUS agent.