Define the attribute profile source
When using attribute-level sourcing you can define the profile source for each attribute.
In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Profile Editor.
- Optional. Select Okta, Apps, Directories or Identity Providers in the Filters list to filter the list of apps.
- Click Profile for the app, directory, or identity provider.
- Optional. Select All, Base, or Custom in the Filters list to filter the attribute list.
- Click information in the right pane for the attribute you want to edit.
- Select one of these options in the Source priority list:
- Inherit from profile source — Default. Select this option to make the profile source the attribute source.
- Inherit from Okta — Select this option to make Okta the attribute source.
- Override profile source — Select this option and then select a profile source to override the default profile source and make another profile source the attribute source. This option does not disable the app as a profile source.
- Click Save Attribute.