Configure Office 365 GCC High Tenant
Early Access release. See Manage Early Access and Beta features.
US government customers and their contractors can add their Microsoft Office 365 Government Community Cloud (GCC) High tenant in Okta. Okta securely connects the Office 365 tenant to appropriate Office 365 endpoints and takes care of the back-end workflow.
When integrating an Office 365 tenant in Okta, select the Microsoft Office 365 Government - GCC High app.
- Okta doesn't validate the tenant type. Ensure you have selected the right tenant type for your tenant. If you are unsure of your tenant type, please select the default option.
- Before installing any Office 365 tenant in Okta, refer to the Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide for prerequisites.
- Okta Identity Engine
- A valid Microsoft Office 365 domain
- A valid Microsoft Office 365 GCC High tenant
- Other requirements as mentioned in the Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide
- Follow the instructions for setting up a regular Office 365 tenant as described in the Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide.
- During configuration of your GCC High tenant, Microsoft requests permissions to be granted for the Okta Microsoft Graph Client. Click Accept on the permissions window. (For more information on how Okta integrates with the Microsoft Partner Network, see this Microsoft article.)
- In the Okta Admin Console, go to .
- Click Browse App Catalog.
- Search for and select Microsoft Office 365 Government - GCC High.
- If your tenant name ends in onmicrosoft.com, contact Okta Support.
- Not all Microsoft Apps are currently supported. For more information, see Supported Office 365 GCC High Apps and Services .
- User and Universal Sync are not supported. Only Profile Sync and License and Role management are supported at this time.
Office 365 US Government DoD tenants are not currently supported.
Windows Autopilot and Business Store features aren’t currently available to Microsoft GCC High and DoD customers. See Microsoft Intune for US Government GCC High and DoD service description.