Configure an authenticator enrollment policy rule
Rules allow you to add conditions to your policy choices.
After you’ve created an authenticator enrollment policy, click Add Rule to configure a policy rule.
|Add a descriptive name for the rule that you want to create.
|If needed, you can exclude individual users of a group from the rule.
|IF user’s IP is:
|Use the dropdown menu to enforce where the user is challenged for authentication:
|AND user is accessing:
|Select what you want the rule to apply to:
|THEN Enrollment is:
When all the conditions of this rule have been satisfied, select one of these options to determine whether authenticator enrollment will be allowed or not:
- Click Create Rule to save the conditions of your new rule.
- Select a rule, then perform any of the following actions:
- Active: Use to activate or deactivate the selected rule. If you deactivate a rule, it isn't applied to any user, but you can reactivate it later.
- Expand or the rule name: View details of the rule, such as excluded users.
- Edit: Change settings of the rule.
- Delete: Delete the select rule. A deleted rule can't be recovered.
- To change the priority of a rule, drag the rule name above or below other rules in the list.