Allow unknown devices to sign in
When this feature is enabled, you can allow individual users to sign in using an unknown device. This is helpful to users who may have lost their previous device and need to sign in with a new, unknown device for the first time.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Optional. Enter a user's first name, primary email, or username in the search field and then click the Search icon.
- Optional. Perform an advanced user search:
- Click Advanced Search.
- Select a search filter in the Choose field list. You can filter your search results by created or updated date and time, or you can select base or custom attributes to filter your results.
- Select a filter option:
- Starts with: Select this option to search for group names that start with specific letters.
- Equals: Select this option to search for group names that are equal to the value you enter.
- Greater than: Select this option to search for group names that are greater than the value you enter.
- Less than: Select this option to search for group names that are less than the value you enter.
- Enter a search value in the Value field.
- Optional. Click Add filter to add an additional filter and then repeat steps a to d. Click Clear all filters to clear the ones you have already entered.
- Click Search.
- Optional. Use the Status menu to filter results by user status.
- Click a username in the Person & Username column. The person's profile appears.
- Click Allow Unknown Devices. To forbid unknown devices from signing in, click the button again.