Step 1: Reauthorize the HTTP connection
This tutorial builds on the Petstore flow that you created in Part 1 of this tutorial. Be sure that your previous flow is working correctly.
- In the Admin Console, go to Workflow > Workflows console.
- At the top navigation bar, select Settings.
- Under Connections for the HTTP PetStore connection that you've just created, click the Reauthorize icon.
- Change Auth Type to Basic.
- For username, enter admin; for password, enter secret.
Because the actual API is not authenticated, the values don’t matter.
- To apply the modifications to the connection settings, click Reauthorize.