When you add a Jamf Pro Classic API card to a flow for the first time, you'll be prompted to configure the connection. This will enable you to connect your Jamf Pro Classic API account, save your account information, and reuse the connection in new flows that include Jamf Pro Classic API.
Make sure that your Jamf Pro Classic API account has the following settings:
Type: Standard User
Access Level: Full Access
Make sure that your Jamf Pro Classic API account has access to the /JSSResource/activationcode endpoint.
You can create multiple connections and manage them from your Connections page.
Create a Jamf connection
To set up a new connection in Jamf Pro Classic API:
- Click New Connection.
- Enter a Connection Nickname. This should be unique. This is a helpful feature to enable you to differentiate between multiple Jamf Pro Classic API connections.
- In the Username field, enter your username.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- In the Full Instance URL field, enter the url. For example, https://instance.jamfcloud.com.
- Click Create to launch a pop-up window where you will sign into your Jamf Pro Classic API Account. This will also save your connection.