Customize a card
You can customize a Workflows event or action card in several ways:
Change the title and description of a card
Reorder the fields included on the card
Choose the output fields that you want displayed on the card
Edit card properties
- Click the gear icon (Other options menu) on the card and select Edit card to turn on the editing mode.
- Click the pencil icon next to the name of the card.
- In the Rename Card dialog, change the string in the Display Name field.
- Change the string in the Description field.
- Click Save to confirm your change to the card name.
- Click the pencil icon next to any field.
- In the Customize Field dialog, change the string in the Display Name field.
- When applicable, change the field type from the Field Type dropdown.
- If applicable, add a value to the Default Value field.
- Click Save to confirm your change to the field name.
- Optionally, you can drag any field to another position on the card.
Click Save to complete your changes.
If the card doesn't have a Save button (on the Compose card, for example), click the gear icon (Other options menu) on the card. Select Edit card to turn off the editing mode.
When you add an event card or action card with dynamically generated fields, Okta prompts you to select or deselect fields. Click the checkbox for each field that you want to include in your flow.
To search for a specific field, type in the search box to filter the view.
When you click Done, the selected fields are the only ones to appear on the card.
Update schedule settings
To update the schedule settings for an event card, see Set schedule options.
Duplicate a card
If you want to create a duplicate of an existing card, see Duplicate a card.