When you add a Jamf Pro Classic API card to a flow for the first time, Okta Workflows prompts you to configure the connection. This connection links to your Jamf Pro Classic API account and saves your account information, so you can reuse the connection for future Jamf Pro Classic API flows.
You can create multiple unique connections and manage them from the Connections page in the Okta Workflows Console.
Before you begin
Make sure that your Jamf Pro Classic API account has the following settings:
Type: Standard User
Access Level: Full Access
Make sure that your Jamf Pro Classic API account has access to the /JSSResource/activationcode endpoint.
Create a Jamf Pro Classic API connection
To set up a new connection in Jamf Pro Classic API:
- Click New Connection.
- Enter a connection Name. This is useful if you plan to create multiple connections to share with your team.
- Optional. Enter a Description for the connection with any extra information about your connection.
- In the Username field, enter your username.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- In the Full Instance URL field, enter the URL. For example, https://instance.jamfcloud.com.
- Click Create to launch a pop-up window where you can sign into your Jamf Pro Classic API account. This action also saves your connection.