Guidance for Office 365 Calendar connector
Read the following information for guidance and best practices when using the Office 365 Calendar connector connector in your flows.
Create a connection using an admin or user Office 365 Calendar account. See Authorization.
Before using another calendar you need to manage mailbox delegation.
Re-authorize a connection
If you’ve used your account to create a connection successfully, you can create as many connections as you want and re-authorize the old connections as long as the configuration is not changed by the admin.
- Office 365 admin account
- Office 365 admin credentials
The following OAuth scopes must be enabled in your Office 365 Calendar connector environment:
Delete Event removes recurring events assigned to a provided Event ID.
- You can specify the time zone for each of the start and end times of the event.
- An Exchange administrator can set up a mailbox and an email address for a resource such as a meeting room, or equipment like a projector. Users can then invite the resource as an attendee to a meeting.
- Location output fields are dependent upon the number of locations.
- When organizing an event that involves a meeting location:
- Set the location property of the event accordingly.
- Set the optional location Email Address property if the meeting location has an email address.
A 200 Updated status code indicates that the event was updated successfully.
To clear the following data, choose
Yes from Update empty fields? option:
- Subject: to clear Subject
- Body: to clear body
- Required and Optional Attendees: to remove all attendees
- Reminder Minutes Before Start: to remove reminder
- Locations list: to remove all locations
- Pattern Type:
- to remove recurring events for current parent event to remove recurring events for current parent event
- when events are removed from recurring events, the Recurrence Range Start Date is still available