Add a template to your Workflows environment
Search and install flows from the Workflows Templates catalog.
- From the Workflows Templates page, enter a value in the Search field. You can search by any of the following categories:
- Title: Any part of the title assigned to the flow by its builder.
- Description: Any part of the description string assigned to the flow.
- Connectors: Any of the connector names or specific cards that are included in the flow.
- Click the tile for the flow that you want to add to your environment.
- Optionally, on the landing page for the selected flow, watch a video walk-through or read the setup documentation.
- Click Add Template. A confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Add Template once again. The template will be added as a folder in your Workflows environment. If a folder with the same name already exists, a second folder with the same name will be added to your folder list.
- Optionally, navigate back to your Workflows Home page and view the components of the flow by clicking the new folder of the same name in the left navigation pane. A flow may contain several components or parent and helper flows.
If a particular connector action or event card is included in a flow but the connector connection is not complete in your environment, then you'll have to authorize that connector by setting up a connection successfully before you can execute that flow.