Delete a certificate
Teams can delete certificates from the Advanced Server Access dashboard. Teams can’t delete a certificate associated with Active Directory connections. Teams must first update the connections to use another certificate or authentication method. See Add a certificate to an Active Directory connection.
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- In the user menu, click Team Settings.
- Go to the Passwordless Certificates tab.
- Identify the created certificate record.
- Click > Delete.
- In the confirmation window, click Delete.