Create a server sync job
Server sync jobs allow Advanced Server Access to automate the process of server discovery. Sync jobs use LDAP queries to locate servers that meet specific criteria and assign them to a project.
Before you begin
Start this task
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- Go to Connections and select an existing connection.
- Go to the Server Sync tab.
- Click Create Server Sync Job.
- In the job creation window, enter a job name.
- Configure assignment rules.See Assignment rules.
- Configure attributes. See Attribute mapping.
- Optional. Click Add to map additional attributes.
- Click Save & Continue.