Convert an individual assignment to a group assignment
When user app integration access and user profile attributes are converted from individually-managed to group-managed, they inherit the app attributes defined for members of the group. To be eligible for conversion, the user must be added to a group that is also assigned to the app.
You convert app assignments on the Assignments tab of an app integration.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Enter the name of the app integration in the Search field and click the app integration name.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Click People in the Filters list.
- Click Convert Assignments and select one of these options:
Select assignments to convert — select this option to move specific users from individually-managed to group-managed. Select individual users and click Convert selected. To convert all listed users, click Convert all assignments and click Convert all.
Convert all assignments — select this option and click Convert all to move all users from individually-managed to group-managed.
In the Assignments tab, the entry in the Type column is now set to Group for the changed accounts.