Assign an app integration to a user
Assign the app integration to a user so they can access it.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Enter the name of the app integration in the Search field.
- Click the app integration name to open the settings page.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Click Assign and select Assign to People.
- In the Assign app name to People dialog, click Assign in the row that contains the user to assign to the app integration.
- Confirm that the data is correct in the Assign app name to People dialog.
- Click Save and Go Back. The Assign button changes to Assignment and is disabled to indicate that the app integration is assigned to the user.
- Click Done. This assigns the app integration to the user as an Individual assignment, which is shown in the Type column of the assignments table.
- Optional. To confirm that the user was assigned to the app integration, go to Add user to application membership entry has a status of success. If the user was assigned to the integration, then the
If a user is unassigned from an app integration and the assignment type is Individual, the app integration isn't automatically reassigned to the user. This applies even if the user belongs to a group that's assigned the app integration. See Assign an app integration to a group.