Set a theme for your org
Branding an org begins with a theme. A theme is a collection of components you can apply to Okta templates, pages, and applications. Your org's theme consists of a logo, a favicon, a primary color, a secondary color, and a background image.
About admin roles for this task
You must be a super admin or org admin to use Branding.
Start this task
- In the Admin Console, go to Customizations > Branding.
- In the Theme panel, set the following components.
- Primary color: Enter a 3-digit or 6-digit hex code. The primary color is used for buttons on email templates and Okta-hosted pages, and as a navigation menu color on the End-User Dashboard.
- Secondary color: Enter a 3-digit or 6-digit hex code. The secondary color is used as background for Okta-hosted pages and email templates.
- Logo: Click the pencil icon to upload your org logo. For best results, don't use a square logo. Use a PNG file in landscape with a transparent background. Logos are used on email templates and Okta-hosted pages.
- Favicon: Click the pencil icon to upload a favicon. Favicons are square icons used in browser tabs for Okta-hosted pages.
- Background: Click the pencil icon to upload a background image. The background can be used on the Okta-hosted sign-in and error pages.
- Click Save changes.