View usage metrics for your Inline Hooks
Monthly metrics show you successful and unsuccessful executions of your enabled inline hooks. You can use these numbers to assess the performance of your hooks and troubleshoot unexpected behavior. By default, active Inline Hooks are listed first, but you can sort the table by type or name.
- In the Admin Console, go to Workflow > Inline Hooks.
- Locate the Inline Hook that you want to view metrics for, and then click its Actions menu.
- Select Metrics.
- Click the Metrics tab to view the following:
- Successful executions: the number of times that the hook executed successfully in the last 30 days
- Unsuccessful executions: the number of times that the hook did not execute successfully in the last 30 days
- Average execution time: the average amount of time to successfully execute in the last 30 days