Integrate Microsoft Teams with Access Requests
This process requires a user account that has both admin permissions for Access Requests and Teams Administrator permissions for a Microsoft organization.
Before you begin
Start this task
- Add the Okta bot to your Microsoft Teams organization.
- Sign in to admin.teams.microsoft.com with an account that has Teams Administrator permissions.
- On the side menu, click Teams Apps > Manage Apps.
- Locate the Okta app.
- Select the app and click Add to team.
- Connect Access Requests to the Microsoft Account.
- Sign in to the Access Requests Console with an account that has admin permissions.
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under Microsoft Teams, click Connect.
- In the Connect to Microsoft Teams modal, click Enable Microsoft Teams.
- Sign in to your Microsoft organization through the modal.
Access Requests connects the Okta app to the Microsoft organization.
If you need to perform troubleshooting, contact Okta Support.